Terms of Service
1. Cash payments must be received prior to completing the delivery. All orders placed must be kept to under 25 unique items or under $150.
2. WeHa At Your Service is not held accountable for any items unavailable in the store, nor for any theft or damage to items outside our possession. All change will be returned along with the available groceries.
3. We will try to fulfill your delivery on the requested date, however, please be aware that as a student volunteer organization, we may not have the resources or personnel to complete your request on the date selected. Additionally, same day delivery is not offered, as there is insufficient time to match and coordinate your delivery with a volunteer.
4. Please be understanding as our volunteers are subject to human error. If there is an issue with the order, please reach out to us and we will do our best to rectify the situation.
5. WeHa At Your Service is solely for elderly or immunocompromised individuals who would otherwise be in serious danger exposing themselves in a public area.